Hankook Optimo H426 All-Season Tire – 235/55R18 100HR
Hankook Optimo H426 All-Season Tire Review – The Optimo H426 is one of Hankook’s Grand Touring All-Season tires developed for Original Equipment (O.E.) use on sporty sedans. The Optimo H426 is designed to provide attractive looks, predictable handling and year-round traction, even in occasional light snow. The Optimo H426 features a symmetric, independent-block tread design that uses an all-season tread compound to provide traction on dry, wet and light snow-covered roads. The tire’s internal structure features twin steel belts reinforced by nylon to stabilize the tread area and a polyester cord body to help cushion the ride.
- Solid center rib aids in light handling responsiveness, comfort and rolling feel
- High angle diagonal grooves channel water from the center
- Interlocking solid shoulder rib maintains flexibility for traction, yet stable for handling and resistance to irregular wear
- Long interlocking intermediate buttons provide stability for improved stopping distance performance
- High kerf denity across tread adds cutting edges for winter